Friday, April 24, 2009

Ahhh... YES

After a long week that seemed like it was never gonna end, it has FINALLY ended. After 4 midterms and an essay, my hell week of midterms and assignments is over. Now, as you might have guessed, it's time to party... Korea style. Although maybe you could say my celebration started yesterday because some of my friends and I went to a Mexican restaurant called "On the Border" which served all you can eat Mexican food and all you can drink MARGARITAS! We had 2 hours to get filthy. Since we had an allotted time between 7-9pm, we were trying to go as quickly as possible. I got pretty crunk and by 2am, a hangover had already set in due to the extreme sugar intake from the margaritas. I could barely go to bed cuz my head hurt so bad.
Anyway, tonight I'm getting dinner with a friend and we'll see where that leads us afterward. Bar, club... maybe the usual Friday/Saturday night? Tomorrow morning, the UC program organized a trip for us to go to the DMZ, the heavily guarded boundary between North and South Korea. Sounds like a pretty cool trip, but I just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow as it has the past couple days. Anyway, just thought I'd give the blog a lil' update. Now that I'll have more free time, I'll try and update more often!

Peace,
ChrisP

No comments:

Post a Comment